Sage 50 accounting software is a quite useful software for small and mid-sized companies and helps them to make their business financial statements. With advanced technology and unique management methodology, it helps immensely to protect their interests in business development. However, using the software for a while can create some issues to prevent your work further. Error code 1324 is such an issue that can cause trouble for you. So if you get Sage 50 error 1324, then you should be more active to fix that. You can call at Sage helpline number and get the prominent support with the easy fixing solution. Sage 50 is undoubtedly the most advanced software for accounting and bookkeeping and help companies in managing their business administration with a promising approach. The errors may ruin the experience of the software, and you get into troubles. You need to fix the error with the possible solution available for you to get back the services of Sage 50. You can easily fix the issue with some easy steps without any complex approach of the solution. The problem is easily manageable and occurs at the time of installation. Some errors in the process of installation may create the issue. Now for the proper solution, go through this blog till the end.
There may be several possible reasons that may be responsible for the error code 1324. Usually, you may get this Sage 50 error code when the local window system is not set on non-English. If you set English as the installation language, you may encounter this error. Now occurring this error will impact your work and lead you into a frustrating situation. So you need to fix this at earliest. Go through this blog and get the permanent solution on your own.
Sage 50 install error code may lead you into a troubling situation, so you need to fix the error with the available methods. Now the solution may differ with the users’ operating system. So get the solution as per your requirement that is given below:
- You need to go to the control panel in your system
- Go to the regional and languages option
- Then click on the advanced tab and get the drop-down menu
- In this menu, you need to select English for non-Unicode programs
- Then press the ok button and restart your system
- Go to the control panel and navigate the option regional and language option there
- Then go to administrative option
- Click on the option ‘Change system locale key’ and choose English
- Now close the window after press the ok button
- Then restart your device
- Get the control panel of your computer
- And go to regional and language options there
- Choose the administrative option
- Now choose English (Western language) and press ok button
- Then restart your system
This solution will be helping you to fix the issue, and you can enjoy the Sage 50 services in an orderly way. In case you fail to do so, you should call at Sage tech support number without wasting time further. You will be getting complete support with a clear approach of professional methods that can fix your issue within minutes.