QuickBooks being one of the highly recommended software in the modern digital world because of its three main features, i.e., authentic, safe, and accurate, is favorite among small businesses and professionals. Because of its three astonishing features that people cannot neglect, they do not complain even if it is a bit pricy. But it might trouble its users with several errors popping on their computer screen at the time of installation. These errors like – software crashing, lagging, data corruption, etc. cause a lot of hindrance to them while they are at work. These are the reasons why Intuit offers multiple solutions, one of which is the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. These tools not only solve the problem the users are facing but are also completely free. If you are facing any issue of this sort, you can follow the steps mentioned below to understand the working of QuickBooks Component Repair Tool, or you can even get in touch with the expert technicians on the QuickBooks Customer Support Number, who can guide you the best for your queries.
The QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is a user-friendly easy to download tool without any particular system verification. To download the tool, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Close all the running programs or applications
- Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- Then double click on the file and proceed further following the instructions
- Now, reboot your system
The QuickBooks Installation can be fixed using two ways – automatically or manually. To automatically fix the installation error, utilize QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool, or download windows update. You can even reach out to the QuickBooks Support Number whenever you get stuck, as there are available 24*7 to fix your queries.
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and save the file on your desktop.
- You are required to close all the background applications.
- Then run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic install.
- Please restart your computer, and it’s ready to use.
- Update Windows on your system by pressing ‘Windows Key’ on the keyboard and typing ‘Windows.’
- After the update is completed, reboot your computer.
- And then install QuickBooks again.
Other ways are to manually fix the issues using QuickBooks Component Repair Tool, which are:
- Begin with downloading QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- Once done, save the file on your desktop.
- Close all the running programs and double-click on the ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe’.
- Once the process of diagnosing is complete, restart your device.
- Firstly, register the MSXML DLL files.
- Then install and reinstall MSXML 6.0 and download & install MSXML 6.0 SP1.
- Finally repair MSXML 6.0.
QuickBooks Component Repair Tools is the best tool for the error which you might face while installing the software. However, if the problem still prevails, the best option is to seek technical help by calling on the QuickBooks Customer Service Number, as one wrong step can lead to further complexities.