QuickBooks is advanced software for accounting and bookkeeping but surely not able to avoid all the possible issues occurring from time to time. QuickBooks payroll error 30159 is such an issue that hard to prevent and appear when you set up system files in your system inappropriately. You may not be able to access your QuickBooks account properly till the issue is not solved. So you need to contact at QuickBooks support number and get the easy support to fix the issue. But for now, you can try to solve the issue reading this blog until the end.
There are some proven methods that will make you fixed in a clear and precise manner. Now simply try to follow these methods and fix your issues.
- Go to your computer and log in as an administrator.
- Select all programs and then accessories.
- Then find the system tools and choose system restore.
- In the new window, select ‘restore my computer to an earlier time’ option and click on next.
- You will get a list named ‘on the list, click a restore point’ and there, select recent system restore point.
- Go the next and click on next again to confirm the process.
- Now you can restart the computer to save the changes.
- Download and install QuickBooks payroll error 30159 repair utility.
- Now start the scanning process.
- After completing the scan process, choose to the fix errors option.
- Now restart the system to fix the issue.
- Go to the start button and search command there.
- Hold CTRL+shift button and simultaneously click enter.
- A dialog box will open and there, click on yes.
- Search ‘cleanmgr’ in the search box.
- Disk cleanup box will appear checking your system space.
- It will detect some unnecessary files in the system that you can remove to make some space.
- Go to the start button and search ‘system restore’ there.
- Now you will require entering administrator password to get into system restore.
- Follow the screen instructions to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
- Restart your computer and check if the solution is fixed.
- Log in to your QuickBooks account and go to the ’employees’ section.
- Choose payroll there and then click on ‘Use my existing payroll service.’
- In the next window, choose to open ‘account maintenance.’
- Click on add file and mark the radio button next to add subscription.
- If you miss that button, then you need to activate EIN number for that company.
- Check all the information carefully and close the window.
You can easily avail the expert assistance and get fixed. You only need to contact at QuickBooks phone number and get the most accurate support to fix the issue quickly.