Sage 50 is one of the most prominent accounting software available in the market these days. It consists of some sophisticated features which help in making an excellent user experience. Have you recently updated your operating system to the latest Windows 10 update? Well, if yes, you might be encountering some trouble with the Sage 50 software. Imagine you are doing an important task using the software, and suddenly it crashes, leading to complete destruction of your work. The situation can be extremely annoying if it happens again and again, and you do not know any way to get over this dilemma. This blog will help you understand some of the probable reasons as well as troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem of Sage 50 crashing after Windows update. Alternatively, it is always the right choice to communicate with experts at Sage 50 helpline number to learn some straight forward methods to get rid of the problem. The most you are required to do is to make a call and leave the rest of the things upon them.
There can be several unidentified reasons because of which Sage 50 crashes, causing trouble to the users. Have a look at some of those:
- When Windows 10 update isn’t complete
- Damaged or corrupt installation of windows
- Security software might have locked some files
- There may be some compatibility issues with the updates
- Some software issues can also result in the crashing of the software
Try the following steps in order to fix Sage 50 crashing after Windows 10 update
- Step 1: Initially, press right on the Sage 50 software and go to the ‘Properties.’
- Step 2: Here, select the Compatibility tab and tap on Compatibility mode section box
- Step 3: From the drop-down menu, click on Windows 8.
- Step 4: Select ‘OK’ and open the Sage 50 software
- Step 5: Make sure that the software is working without any error
- Step 6: Also, ensure that Sage software is running as an administrator
- Step 7: Verify that the scaling behavior is set to high DPI (Dots per inch)
- Step 8: Finally, make sure that the adjustments are made in all the systems that have Windows 10.
Once you follow the steps provided above, your problem will likely be fixed. In case you find any trouble while executing these steps or if the issue persists even after correct implementation of the methods, do not waste your time anymore and ring up Sage customer support to have a word to word conversation with the techies.